Each person has his own understanding of a good holiday. Someone can not do without the hot sun and clean beaches, someone enjoys overseas shopping, someone prefers to spend time until morning at the discos, and someone likes to visit excursions. In any case, whatever the traveler wants, he can get it during a tourist trip to the United Arab Emirates.
This young state is now one of the tourist leaders of our planet, offering its guests a high-level recreation, unsurpassed service and entertainment for all tastes. And, of course, many are wondering, How much is a trip to the Emirates.
It is quite difficult to say exactly how much a trip to the Emirates will cost. Definitely, the cost will be significantly different from the usual prices in Turkey and Egypt, but the difference in the conditions provided will also be very tangible. The cost of a trip to the Emirates can range from $ 1000 to $ 10000, depending on how many days the trip is planned, what hotel and type of food you have chosen, etc.
Any of the resorts of the UAE offers tourists amazing conditions for the pastime. So, there is no need to fear that you can miscalculate the place for your vacation. Get acquainted with some of the features of resort areas still worthwhile. Especially given the fact that it also applies to the price range.
How much does it cost to go to the Emirates.
- Since Dubai is the most popular resort, it is here that the largest hotel base is presented, which includes both economical and the most luxurious options. From May to August, a week’s vacation for two will cost at least $1,300. Starting in October, the lower bar can go up to $1,900. Dubai is home to a large number of attractions that are definitely worth visiting. For those who prefer a combination of active city and beach holidays, you should definitely choose this emirate for your trip.
- The resort of Sharjah is pleased to offer tourists to stay on the shores of the Persian Gulf. Here is a fairly inexpensive hotel base with an excellent opportunity to try a quiet beach holiday. The initial cost of a week’s stay for two from May to September is $ 1200, but by October the figure may rise to $ 2000. Sharjah is also an excellent choice for a family vacation.
- Ajman Emirate is a quiet beach resort, where you can easily find cheap hotel options. For a week in a 3 * hotel for two people will need to pay about $ 1250. In September you can find a trip to Ajman for $ 1300! But in October the prices already rise above $ 2800.
- Spend a week together in a small quiet emirate of Umm Al-Queen will cost about $ 1700-1800 dollars. Here tourists can have a great time on the stunning sandy beaches, as well as in a huge water park.
- Lovers of active lifestyles will love the resort of Ras Al Khaimah. Here a very high quality and well-developed hotel base. From May to September you can relax here for $ 1500, but in October the starting price rises to $ 2000.
- Fujairah Emirate is located on the picturesque shores of the Indian Ocean. This resort – a great place to travel with children. During the summer months the cost of the trip will be $ 1555, but the fall brings with a price increase to $ 1930.
- And finally, to stay in the most luxurious and stunning five-star hotels is possible in Abu Dhabi. But the cost of this level of service will be quite high: from May to September – from $ 1,600, and from October – from $ 2,600.
Remember that no matter how much a trip to the Emirates, going to the UAE, you just get the level of service, which is quite difficult to find in other countries. In addition, a sea of impressions and a comfortable pastime is guaranteed.